K. Health Insurance Coverage
Other Health Insurance Coverage Pages
- Demographic factors
- Socioeconomic factors
- Health status
- ERISA plans
- Medium-size groups
- Small group market
- Long-term-care insurance
- Public Health Insurance
- Insurance Market (Health Affairs topic page)
- Insurance Coverage (Health Affairs topic page)
- Health Insurance Web Links (Policy.com)
- Health Insurance Profile: Race/Ethnicity and Sex-1996
- Health Insurance Coverage 1996 (from March 1997 Current Population Survey: U.S. Census Bureau)
Information on number and characteristics of uninsured.
- Trends in Insurance Coverage (Green Book 1996)
- Children’s Health Insurance (Bureau of the Census)
Site includes a) facts about children’s health insurance; b) information on coverage status of children and type of coverage for 1995 (based on March 1996 CPS); and c) coverage over a 28-month period, 1992-1994 (based on SIPP).
- Implementing an Individual Insurance Mandate(Duke University Capstone Report 04/29/03)
- Universal Health Care for Children (Duke University Capstone Report 05/01/01)
- Kaiser Health News. Insurance.