- Alliance Against Intoxicated Motorists (AAIM)
- National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information (NCADI). World’s largest resource for alcohol and drug information; includes PREVline (forum for exchanging information about substance abuse prevention) and NCADI’s Prevention primer(reference for prevention practitioners).
- National Institute of Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse (NIAA)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). Agency in U.S. Department of Health and Human Services dedicated to promoting public and private prevention and treatment services so they are available and accessible.
- CASA Report: “Under the Rug: Substance Abuse and The Mature Woman (6/98)
- Alcohol and American Society
- State-level alcohol-related auto deaths, 2007
- Relative crash risk by blood-alcohol content
- Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs