- U.S. companies lose $63.2 billion a year in productivity losses from workers with insomnia (who lose an average of 7.8 days of productivity per year).
- People waste 8.4 minutes online for every hour of disrupted sleep the previous night.
- 40.6 million U.S. workers (30% of total) get less than 6 hours of sleep a night.
- Circadian Technologies, Inc. (Circadian Learning Center)
- Sleep Deprivation Links and Information
- The Effects of Sleep Deprivation (SleepDeprivation.com page)
- Sleep Deprivation (ScienceDaily page)
- All About Sleep