The National Institute of Child Health and Human Development of the National Institutes of Health defines “infancy” as the period from birth until two-years of age. “Infant health” comprises infant care topics such as feeding, sleeping, infant safety and sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
- All Web Sites Related to Infant Health (National Institute of Child Health and Human Development page)
- Infant Health: Fact Sheet (National Institutes of Health page)
- Infant and Toddler Health (MayoClinic.com page)
- Infant Health News (ScienceDaily page)
- Infant Health (National Center for Health Statistics page)
- Infant Health (healthfinder.gov page)