PPACA & Medicaid
- On-line Resources. ObamaCare Watch, Medicaid provides detailed information about Medicaid provisions, listed by topic and providing an implementation timeline focused on Medicaid changes.
- Regulations. Federal Register, Medicaid Program; Eligibility Changes Under the Affordable Care Act of 2010; Proposed Rule, Federal Register, Vol. 76, No. 159, 2011, pp. 51148–51199.
Research and Analysis
- Cato Institute. Medicare and Medicaid.
- Heritage Foundation. Medicaid.
- New England Journal of Medicine. Medicare and Medicaid
Understanding Participation Rates in Medicaid: Implications for the Affordable Care Act (ASPE Issue Brief, March 2012).
- Urban Institute. Opting in to the Medicaid Expansion under the ACA: Who Are the Uninsured Adults Who Could Gain Health Insurance Coverage? August 2012. Provides detailed estimates of newly-covered eligibles by age, gender, other characteristics (citizenship status) and poverty status.