- Chapter 3 – Quality of Care (Alliance for Health Reform)
- Quality of Care (Health Affairs topic page)
- The Urgent Need to Improve Health Care Quality
Report drafted by the Institute of Medicine, National Roundtable on Health Care Quality concluded that the quality of care should be the focus to improve the system.
- Evaluating Quality on the Net
- Docteur, Elizabeth and Robert A. Berenson. 2009. How Does the Quality of U.S. Health Care Compare Internationally? (Urban Institute, August 2009)
- Low-risk elderly patients may be safely discharged early from the hospital following bypass surgery (AHCPR: 1/98)
- Occupational therapy may reduce health declines in older adults (AHCPR: 1/98)
- Study Finds Shortcomings in Cancer Treatment
- Kaiser Health News. Quality.