- American Hospital Association (AHA)
Includes hospitals and health systems regardless of ownership.
- The Catholic Health Association of the United States (CHAUSA)
Includes Catholic hospitals and health systems.
- Federation of American Health Systems
Includes investor-owned hospitals and health systems.
- National Association of Children’s Hospitals & Related Institutions (NACHRI)
- American Hospital Directory
100 Top Hospitals. Truven Health Analytics’ The 100 Top Hospitals® program recognizes 100 healthcare organizations from across the country that achieve the highest national scores based on nine separate measures of hospital performance—operational, clinical and financial—that affect patients as well as the quality of care in the community. The results of the annual studies are released exclusively to Modern Healthcare.
- Association of Academic Health Centers
Includes teaching hospitals and schools of medicine and other health professions/sciences.
- Association of American Medical Colleges
Includes teaching hospitals, schools of medicine and academic societies.