Office of the President
- The White House
- Keith Hennessey. Roles of the President’s White House economic advisors. This provides an excellent overview of the responsibility/roles of various White House staff and other EOP staff members. It focuses on economic policy, but provides a good description of the process of policy-making at the WH level.
- 2010 Report to Congress on White House Staff. Since 1995, the White House has been required to deliver a report to Congress listing the title and salary of every White House Office employee. In addition, this report also contains the title and salary details of administration officials who work at the Office of Policy Development, including the Domestic Policy Council and the National Economic Council — along with White House Office employees.
- Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents
Provides searchable database of all Executive Orders, press releases and other documents issued by the Office of the President
- Domestic Policy Council
Includes Deputy Assistant to President for Health Policy and Director of National AIDS Policy.
- Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP)
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
- Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP)
- Presidential Advisory Boards (permanent)
- Presidential Advisory Boards (temporary)