- MBAonline.com. The number one online MBA magazine for students is a general information website with many resources useful to current individuals looking to enter or advance a career in business. The site discusses the offline and online educational paths one can follow to obtain a degree in business management or a related field. It is a valuable resource to anyone interested in a career in business management.
- Best MHA Programs. Lists top 10 online MHA degree programs and career advice
- Accredited Programs Offering Master’s Degree in Health Administration (ACEHSA list)
Lists only accredited programs and provides contact info and link to each program.
- Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA)
- Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA list, with links to programs)
Lists both undergraduate and graduate programs (including both masters and doctoral programs). The list shows which undergraduate programs are certified by AUPHA and which graduate programs are accredited by the Accrediting Commission on Education in Health Services Administration (ACEHSA). Some of the graduate programs are offered through Schools of Public Health which sometimes offered combined degrees in health policy and administration.
- The Best Healthcare Administration Degree Programs (PhDs Education Index). The Education Index at PhDs.org is the Internet’s premier source of updated, clear educational data about undergraduate and graduate programs in the United States. We use publicly available numbers from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), and strive to present them in a simple and easy-to-digest way. Our desire is to make it easy for you to pick the best college you possibly can with this index: a college that fits your financial, social and educational interests and goals. Programs are searchable by degree type (ranging from certificates through doctoral programs), and category (e.g., health science). However, no rankings are provided.
- Best MHA Programs. Lists top 10 online MHA degree programs
- Graduate Rankings, Healthcare Management (U.S. News & World Report)
- Online Healthcare MBA Programs & Healthcare Masters Degrees (U.S. News & World Report). This is a directory: no rankings are provided.
- Business School Alliance for Health Management. Formed in 2010, BAHM was created to transform the health sector by advancing education, research and practice in the nation’s top schools of management. It is a collaborative non-profit organization comprised of business schools committed to the belief that management education, applied to the challenges of healthcare delivery and healthcare innovation, plays a special role in creating new and important solutions. Member schools:
- Arizona State University W. P. Carey School of Business
- Boston University School of Management
- Duke University Fuqua School of Business
- Harvard Business School
- Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management
- University of California – Berkeley
- University of Colorado – Denver
- University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business
- Vanderbilt University Owen School of Business
- Yale School of Management